For the Love of Learning™
2018-19 Registration Update:
As of July 12th, there are a few spots available in our Raspberry (18-23 months old as of Sept. 1), our Huckleberry (24 months old as of Sept. 1) AND in our Blueberry (3 years old as of Sept. 1) programs for the upcoming school year. Please contact Quay Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible for more information. We’d love to hear from you!
2018 – 2019 Registration
Registration for the 2018 – 2019 school year at The Berry Patch is now underway. There is limited availability and we encourage you to register soon if you are interested in attending next fall. We are dedicated to providing an enriched Christian learning environment for these early years, and would love to partner with you in providing a loving educational experience where your child is nurtured and stimulated to reach his or her full potential!
Our Morning Program runs from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and is a combination of free-choice and teacher-directed activities for our preschoolers. Your child will experience group play as well as individual learning. New skills will be introduced to your child that will encourage the growth of his or her emotional, intellectual, physical, and social development. Included in your monthly tuition are weekly Music classes and monthly Spanish classes. We will also offer several field trips throughout the school year for our 3, 4 and 5 year olds. These field trips correlate with the themes being studied, and transportation is provided by school buses. The Berry Patch is proud to have a licensed Parent and Family Educator on staff who provides training and support to our teachers and our families. She is available to you for one-on-one conversations as well as large group discussions at no additional charge. Outreach is another integral part of our preschool. As part of our mission to help your child learn to care for others, we have developed a monthly outreach program, C.S.O. (Children Serving Others). We are excited about working together as The Berry Patch family to help make a difference in the community.
Please remember that these age groupings are determined based on your child’s age AS OF SEPTEMBER 1st:
- In addition to our customary morning program options, we are very excited to offer a FULL DAY Pre-K class for our 4 and 5 year olds at the Calvary location for the 2018-19 school year. Strawberries may now choose from a full day (9:00 – 3:00) Monday through Thursday with Friday Morning (9:00 – 12:00) class option, a full day (9:00 – 3:00) Monday through Thursday class, or one of our traditional morning programs (9:00 – 12:00). Our academically enriched hands-on, play-based curriculum is designed to prepare your preschooler for a seamless transition into Kindergarten!
- The Preschool (Blueberry) Class is a perfect environment for three year olds who are eager to learn and bursting with excitement. This is a big year of learning the basics and our Blueberries experience activities centered around the alphabet, numbers, communicating feelings, expanding friendships and moving from parallel play to meaningful interaction with one another. You may choose a two or three day a week option.
- The Berry Patch Toddler (Huckleberry) Class provides your toddler (ages 24-35 months) with an opportunity to spend consistent time with other children his or her age in a loving, supervised environment. Children will explore new activities, discover new friendships and learn how to navigate routines and transitions successfully. We offer one, two and three day a week options for this age group.
- Young Toddler (Raspberry) Class (Calvary location) provides your toddler (ages 18 – 23 months) with a safe and loving first school experience. This morning program will provide quality activities in a structured environment that promotes a healthy foundation for the preschool years. For next fall, you may choose from one, two or three day a week options.
- French Fridays Classes return for the 4th year! This class option provides your child with the opportunity to experience a French Language Immersion program right here in his or her own preschool environment. All 3, 4 and 5 year olds are invited to participate in this exciting and developmentally appropriate language immersion option for your child which will be taught by French-speaking early childhood educators during regular morning program hours.
Lunch Bunch will be held from noon – 1:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays at both locations. This is an option that gives your child an opportunity to bring his or her lunch to school and dine with friends. Lunch Bunch is a social time where table manners are taught in a loving way, appropriate conversation is encouraged and mealtime with friends is fun!
P.M. Playmates is an option for your 3 – 5 year old child and is available from 1 – 3 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays. This is a structured program with curriculum that includes creativity in the classroom, large muscle activities, free play and some additional time with friends. A quiet story time offers them a few minutes of rest and relaxation.
Afternoon Adventures will meet at both locations from 1 – 3 p.m. on the third Monday and Thursday of each month. This is a time for children to learn and grow in a variety of exciting classes in the arts and sciences. Each child will experience hands-on activities that will enrich their minds and enhance their creativity.
Partnerships are 8-week afternoon programs that allow your Blueberry or Strawberry the opportunity to dig deeper and experience an enrichment class in a specific area of study. Our partnerships are structured three hour classes that include one hour of Lunch Bunch (12-1), one hour of PM Playmates and one hour of the specified enrichment class (1:00 – 3:00). PRE-registration is required for all partnerships.
We believe the preschool years are the most important time in your child’s academic and social development, and we share your desire to provide the best start possible for him or her. We hope to see you and your family for the 2018-19 school year!